For a lot of musicians, you have barely enough time to get something done once.
Unfortunately in the world of marketing, that’s just not how things work. Social media is a daily activity, blog posts always need to be written, and there’s that little tweak to the website that you never get to make. If you just had a bit more time, or an extra set of hands …
That’s why D.I.-Why is introducing monthly service options guaranteed to meet your needs. We’ll keep your website up to date and happy. Maybe you need a hand with the social media side of things? No problem, we’ve got you covered.
The Basics – $25/month
- Every month you will be able to take advantage of up to 1 hour of either tech/development support, website training, or requested changes to your website.
- Every month you will receive an automated monthly report about the performance of your website based on your analytics.
- Every 3 months we will perform the necessary maintenance to upgrade your website with the latest and most secure WordPress version and plugins where appropriate.
- Every 3 months we will have a 30 minute SEO advisory meeting with you where we review and explain your site’s analytics and offer personalized suggestions about how we can change or add content to improve your website’s traffic.
- Every 3 months we’ll send you a detailed report about your website’s health, upgrades we performed, and any other improvements we’ve made or recommend.
Social Media Marketing – $60/month
- We’ll create and post updates to your social networks every week using an agreed upon strategy calendar. Including…
- Daily Twitter updates, weekly blog posts, and assistance with Facebook fan pages.
- Monthly phone check-in to evaluate results and discuss strategy
Direct-To-Fan Platform Management – $75/month
- Get the most out of your Topspin, Nimbit, ReverbNation, or Bandcamp accounts!
- Monthly creation and execution of one online marketing campaign which utilizes Direct-to-Fan best practices.
- Monthly updates/tweaks to your online storefronts. Keep them up-to-date with your latest tracks and merch items!
- Monthly phone check-in to evaluate results and discuss strategy.